The Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, referred to as the RODO, is effective from 25 May 2018.
Therefore, we want to inform you about the rules of processing your personal data and about your rights in relation to this. We want you to have complete knowledge and thus full comfort of using the services, websites, and systems of our company. Therefore, before you start using our services and websites, please read the following information.
At the same time, we ensure that we duly care about your privacy. Your personal data is safe with us and you may withdraw your consent for its collection and processing at any time, in accordance with the provisions of the following "Information on the protection of personal data".
Information on the protection of personal data, BERICAP Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered address 00-867 Warsaw, ul. Jana Pawła II 27 as an administrator of personal data, collects your personal data obtained during:
- Recruitment processes
Conclusion of the Contract of employment and during its term
- Obtaining your orders and their implementation as well as in the process of concluding the contract and during its implementation
- We process our employees' data in the following fields: name and surname, e-mail address, contact address and data resulting from the relevant Acts relating to tax settlements, social security, employee issues
- We process our partners' data in the following scope: name and surname, e-mail address, contact address, name of the represented entity, telephone number, position, tax identification number, statistical registration number, registered address, bank account number.
We collect your personal data for the following purposes:
- We collect the data of our employees in order to: Conduct employee matters, settlements with state offices and ZUS
- We collect the data of our contractors in order to:
- a. conclude and implement the contracts that binds us and provide you with services offered by us,
- b. conclude and implement the contracts that binds us, including in particular the dispatch of ordered goods, payment processing, and handling complaints,
- c. perform the duties provided for by law, including in particular to issue and store invoices and accounting documents, as well as for archiving purposes
- d. protect the rights in accordance with the law, including in particular the recovery of overdue payments as part of debt collection processes and lawsuits,
- e. verify your payment credibility,
- f. carry out marketing activities and send business information in the case of your separate consents.
- the right to request access to Personal Data; the data subject is entitled to obtain confirmation of whether personal data concerning him is being processed and, if so, he is entitled to access to it. At your request, BERICAP Polska Sp. z o.o. will provide you with a copy of your Personal Data being processed. For any subsequent copies you request, BERICAP Polska Sp. z o.o. may charge a reasonable fee resulting from administrative costs,
- the right to rectify Personal Data; You have the right to rectify Personal Data that concerns you and which is incorrect. Taking into account the purposes of processing, you have the right to request supplementing incomplete Personal Data, including by providing an additional statement,
- the right to delete Personal Data ("the right to be forgotten"); you have the right to request, if there are circumstances provided for by law, to immediately remove your personal data, and BERICAP Polska Sp. z o.o. is obliged to delete such Personal Data without undue delay,
- the right to restrict the processing of your Personal Data; in this case, BERICAP Polska Sp. z o.o. will indicate on your request such Personal Data, and their processing may be limited only for specific purposes,
- the right to transfer Personal Data; under certain conditions, you have the right to receive, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, your Personal Data processed by BERICAP Polska Sp. z o.o. and you have the right to send this Personal Data to another entity,
- the right to object; in certain circumstances, you have the right to object - for reasons related to your particular situation - at any time to the processing of your Personal Data, and BERICAP Polska Sp. z o.o. may be under an obligation to stop processing such Personal Data. If you have any questions regarding Personal Data or exercising privacy rights, please contact us via the application form located at https://bericap.com//en/Contact/location/Poland.php. Each question will be answered within 7 business days.
We would like to inform you that this Information may be updated from time to time in accordance with applicable law (for example, if we implement new systems or processes that involve the use of personal data) and in that case we will inform you accordingly about the changes.